Click on the image to see a larger version
Essex Cherry Cleaner & Disinfectant Concentrate 5ltr
New fragranced Cherry Cleaner & Disinfectant with superior bug kill properties.
Formulated system that works to eliminate odours caused bu organic decay,smoke,fire,sewage,chemicals,mildew and animals.
Complies with the European Suspension Test BSEN1276 and is effective against pseudomonas aeruginosa, escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, enterococcus, salmonella typhimurium, listeria monocytogenes and methycillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- A highly fragranced viscous Cleaner & disinfectant concentrate with a broad spectrum biocide. Scientifically
formulated to eliminate odours caused by organic decay, smoke, fires, sewage, chemicals, mould,
mildew, and animals. Suitable for odour control in outside drains.
- Complies with BSEN 1276 at 2% dilution and 5 minutes contact time. Also effective against
salmonella and listeria with 2% dilution and 5 minutes contact time and against clostridium difficile
with 60 minutes contact time and 2% dilution rate.
- Complies with the European Suspension Test BSEN1276 and is effective against pseudomonas
aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, enterococcus, salmonella typhimurium, listeria
monocytogenes and methycillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Also effective against
clostridium difficile after a contact time of 60 minutes.
- Note: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Floors and walls: Dilute 100ml per 5 litres of water. Toilets, drains, sinks and refuse bins: Use
undiluted. For use as a deodoriser: Dilute one part concentrate to 300 parts water.
- Wipe heavily soiled surfaces with damp cloth or mop prior to application of Disinfectant Extra. Apply
product using the dilution rates given above. Leave to dry.
- Caution: To avoid inhalation of spray if applying via spray bottle, always spray onto cloth, not directly
- Always dispose of diluted product within 24 hours. Storage Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended. Use within 6 months of opening.
- Do not allow large quantities of neat product to enter surface waterways.
- In the event of a large spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately.
- This product uses recyclable packaging. The detergents used in the formulation are biodegradable to
- EU guidelines under the detergents regulations (EC) No 648/2004.
- It contains no Phosphates.