Medisan 70% Hand Sanitizing Gel
A 70% alcohol hospital specification clear hand sanitizing gel.
- Sanitizes the skin without the need for water.
- Contains emollients to prevent the drying of skin.
- Ideal for use in a medical environment, on entering food production areas, or before handling food.
- An alcohol based product for use in any situation where bactericidal control is important.
- Evaporates quickly and is non-tacky.
- Complies with BSEN 1500 Chemical Disinfectants and Antiseptics – Hygiene Handrub – Test Method.
Direction for Use
- Apply a small amount to the hands and rub in well, paying particular attention to finger nails and the
area between the fingers.
Allow hands to air dry.
- Important – the use of towels or tissue may lead to re-contamination with bacteria.
- Application to dry cracked or cut skin should be avoided.
- Thoroughly rinse the dispenser with warm water, pumping through the nozzle at least once a month
to avoid blockage.
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf life 30 months, if stored as recommended.
- Refer to product label for further storage details
- Do not allow large quantities of neat product to enter surface waterways.
- In the event of a large spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately.
- This product uses recyclable packaging. The detergents used in the formulation are biodegradable to
EU guidelines under the detergents regulations (EC) No 648/2004.
- It contains no Phosphate
Pack size 6 x 500ml